AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce
Domalguda, Hyderabad - 500 029
(Affiliated To Osmania University)
 avcollege@gmail.com  27637751, 27610241 Notices

      The admission process is transparent and as per the norms of the affiliating University. The schedule and cut off dates are given wide publicity through news papers, websites, college notice board etc. List of selected students with marks are displayed on notice board and website. PG admissions are made through counseling held by the affiliating university and displayed on TSCHE website. The PG category B seats are filled on merit basis.

The college offers UG and PG courses. The process of admission is:
Merit is the only criteria adopted for admission into UG courses.
The process for admission is through DOST(Degree Online Services ,Telangana)
DOST is a friendly and effortless way to apply for undergraduate courses.Maximizes students choices to opt for various courses.

Admissions are made through the centralized counseling by university / TSCHE.The Reservetion policy,Admission policy and Document Retention policy is as per norms given by the Osmania University.A Custodial Certificate is issued by the college in case of ang originalas held.
70% of the admissions to MBA and MCA programmes and
100% of admissions to PG programmes are based on merit through a common entrance test conducted by university/Telengana State Council for Higher Education.
30% seats of MBA and MCA programmes and additional 20% seats of PG programmes are filled by college management as per the guidelines issued by university/TSCHE.

Reservation policy:
Admissions will be decided subject to the rules in force regarding reservations which are as under

Local & Non Local Candidates:
Admission to 85% of the available seats in every course shall be reserved in favour of the local candidates in relation to local area in respect of Osmania university and the remaining 15% of seats are left unreserved for which both local and non local candidates can compete.

BC, SC and ST Candidates:
Of the total of seats available in each course the following is the schedule of reservation of seats in these categories

Backward Class ---- 25%
Group-A ---- 7%
Group-B ---- 10%
Group-C ---- 1%
Group-D ---- 7%
Scheduled Caste ---- 15%
Scheduled Tribe ---- 6%

The statutory rules for the reservation of seats will be followed.
Other Reserved Categories:
It covers Sports and Games / Extra-Curricular Activities / Physically Handicapped / NCC / Children of Ex-Servicemen and Army Personnel. Sports/NCC/NSS: One seat for every block (30 seats) with a minimum of one seat taking the College as one Unit and it shall be reserved for Sports/NCC/NSS categories all put together in each of the courses. Children of Armed personnel etc: One seat for every block (of 30 seats) with a minimum of one seat taking the college as one Unit and it shall be reserved for Physically Handicapped Candidates. For courses involving practicals their eligibility will be decided by a Committee appointed for this purpose.